Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2007

To Catch A Thief Movie

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): Doesn't it make you nervous to be in the same room with thousands of dollars worth of diamonds, and unable to touch them?

John Robie (Cary Grant): No.

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): Like an alcoholic outside of a bar on Election Day?

John Robie (Cary Grant): Wouldn't know the feeling.

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): I have a feeling that tonight you're going to see one of the Riviera's most fascinating sights. I was talking about the fireworks!

John Robie (Cary Grant): I never doubted it.

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): The way you looked at my necklace, I didn't know... Even in this light, I can tell where your eyes are looking. Look, John. Hold them. Diamonds... The only thing in the world you can't resist. Then tell me you don't know what I'm talking about. Ever had a better offer in your whole life? One with everything?

John Robie (Cary Grant): I've never had a crazier one.

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): Just as long as you're satisfied!

John Robie (Cary Grant): You know as well as I do: this necklace is imitation.

Frances Stevens (Grace Kelly): Well, I'm not.

No comments: