Translate

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Life Of Brian

Memorable quotes from the movie:

Ex-Leper (Michael Palin): Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-leper?

Brian (Graham Chapman): Did you say ex-leper?

Ex-Leper (Michael Palin): That's right, sir, 16 years behind a veil and proud of it, sir.

Brian (Graham Chapman): Well, what happened?

Ex-Leper (Michael Palin): Oh, cured, sir.

Brian (Graham Chapman): Cured?

Ex-Leper (Michael Palin): Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Brian (Graham Chapman): Who cured you?

Ex-Leper (Michael Palin): Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! 'You're cured, mate.' Bloody do-gooder.

No comments: