Translate

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Formula

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

Tom (Chris Hanel): If you would have asked me a month ago, why I was making this fanfilm, I really don't know what I would have said. For the experience, recognition, chance at fame... stupid excuse to make a lightsaber duel? Revenge would have been my most honest answer, but still not the right one. The real reason for anyone, anyone to make a fanfilm, in my opinion - Man, just have fun. My film isn't going to change the world, I understand that. But I learned a lot, and I had a lot of laughs because I made it with my friends. And if you're not having fun... why are you making this fanfilm in the first place? Who cares if your film's not perfect? Who cares what other viewers or some stupid short-sighted radio critic says on some flashy website? Sometimes you have to step back and say, "Hey, it's only a movie."

No comments: