Translate

Monday, May 07, 2007

Get Shorty

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

Chili Palmer (John Travolta): Leo, sit down. I don't know how you got this far, you're so fucking dumb. But you're through now, and let me explain why. Ray Bones is the man that you're dealing with now, and when Bones finds out what you did, he's gonna take everything, including the sporty little hat you got on your head. And then most likely he'll shoot you, so you won't tell on him. Now, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna hurt you. Now you got three hundred and ten thousand in the bag here. I'm gonna take the three hundred thousand that you scammed from the airline, and then the ten that's left over, I'm gonna borrow from you and pay back at another time.

Leo (David Paymer): Wait, you take all my money, but you're borrowing part of it?

Chili Palmer (John Travolta): At eighteen percent. Now don't ask another fucking question, I'm leaving.

No comments: