Translate

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Thomas Crown Affair

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): I want you to talk about women. Mr. Crown?

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): I'm sorry?

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway) : Women. You get to talk about women.

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): Oh, I enjoy women.

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): Enjoyment isn't intimacy.

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): And intimacy isn't necessarily enjoyment.

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): How would you know? Has it occurred to you that you have a problem with trust?

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): I trust myself implicitly.

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): But can other people trust you?

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): Oh, you mean society at large?

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): I mean women, Mr.Crown.

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan) : Yes, a woman could trust me.

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): Good. Under what extraordinary circumstances would you allow that to happen?

Thomas Crown (Pierce Brosnan): A woman could trust me as long as her interests didn't run too contrary to my own.

The Psychiatrist (Faye Dunaway): And society? If its interests should run counter to your own?

No comments: