Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sideways

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

Jack (Thomas Haden Church): I might be in love with another woman.

Miles Raymond (Paul Giamatti): In love? Really? 24 hours with some wine-pourer chick and you're fucking in love? Come on! And you're gonna give up everything?

Jack (Thomas Haden Church): Here's what I'm thinking: you and me, we move up here, we buy a vineyard. You design the wine; I'll handle the business side. You get inspired; maybe write another novel, one that can sell.

Miles Raymond (Paul Giamatti): Oh, my God. No, no.

Jack (Thomas Haden Church): As for me, if an audition comes up, LA's right there, man. It's two hours away, not even.........

Miles Raymond (Paul Giamatti): Jesus Christ, you're crazy. You're crazy. You've gone crazy.

Jack (Thomas Haden Church): All I know is that I'm an actor. All I have is my instinct. You're asking me to go against it.

No comments: