Translate

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wall Street Movie

Memorable quote (s) from the movie:

Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas): Hiya, Buddy.

Bud Fox (Charlie Sheen): Gordon.

Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas): Sand bagged me on Bluestar huh? I guess you think you taught the teacher a lesson that the tail can wag the dog huh? Well let me clue you in, pal. The ice is melting right underneath your feet. Did you think you could've gotten this far this fast with anyone else, huh? That you'd be out there dicking someone like Darien? Naw... you'd still be cold calling widows and dentists tryin' to sell 'em 20 shares of some dog shit stock. I took you in... a NOBODY! I opened the doors for you... showed you how the system works... the value of information... how to *get it*! Fulham oil, Brant resources, geodynamics and this is how you fucking pay me back you COCKROACH! I GAVE you Darien! I GAVE you your manhood I gave you EVERYTHING! You could've been one of the great ones Buddy. I look at you and see myself... WHY?

Bud Fox (Charlie Sheen): I don't know. I guest I realized that I'm just Bud Fox... and as much as I wanted to be Gordon Gekko, I'll always be Bud Fox.

No comments: