Translate

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gemsicuted

Written by Julian Robov


Forty Four


The telephone rang. Rubin rushed to the phone wondering, who it might be.
“Who is calling?”
“July!”
That voice really surprised him. There was a rather stunned silence, as he stood holding the phone. “July! Are you back? I was just thinking about you. Where are you now?”
“At the Oriental,” she said quickly.
“What? I can’t believe this. You are here? I know now. Ris told you, right?” he commented.
“Yeah,” she answered. “Sort of. Can I come to your room?”
“Of course,” Rubin said. “I’ve been preparing some business documents. I’m just out of the shower. But, sure you will be always welcome. The door is open.”
“Thank you. I’m on my way.”
July checked with the bellhop and rushed to the elevator. Before she could knock, the door opened. “Come in, please,” he stared at her.
“Oh, thank you. Just out of the shower?” she asked, looking down at his body.
“Yeah, kind of,” he added. “A quick one. Usually, it’s half an hour. Since you have arrived, I decided to make it short.”
“Really? Where is the dirt for a half an hour wash? I would have loved to watch you in the shower if it took that long. Just kidding,” she said, sounding a bit friendlier.
“It’s all right. So, you’re back again for the ruby, right? Lucky you. You managed to sell that piece. What’s the surprise this time? Bigger one?” Rubin decided to change the subject. He motioned to her to take her seat opposite him so that they sat face to face.
“Yeah,” she said. “I got it already. It’s in his office. I’ll be going back in a couple of days. My dad is not with me this time. I’m alone. I thought, well, why not fool around for a while before I leave.”
“Oh, that desperate! You are in business now. You can’t afford to do that, can you? You have to watch your movements. Good times just don’t come always. Just be watchful. By the way, what would you like to drink?” Rubin said more fondly.
“Anything cold!” she said.
“Like?” he asked.
“Diet coke! For the time being,” she replied. “Are you extremely busy today?”
“Sort of. I’m expecting a call from Ris. My stuff, rubies Once that is ready I’m off to New York for good. My dad wants me back.”
July had other things in her mind. She now had trouble putting her thoughts into action. What if he misunderstood or kicked her out of the room when she approached him? She just wanted to feel his body. She liked him so much and as seconds became hours her passions became irresistible, and she couldn’t wait any longer watching his half-naked body. She had been thinking for sometime after the ruby deal. Just for one experience. It took all her courage to follow him, as he opened the refrigerator.
“Are you all right? You’re sweating. Look, here is the diet coke. If you’re not feeling well I have some pills for you,” he said.
It took her a while to organize herself mentally. Then, it was quick.
“I’ll come with you.” July followed him to his bedroom. She couldn’t wait any longer. Before her molten passion could crystallize into inaction, July took the bold initiative in grabbing his waist with her soft hands. She held him tight and both slumped into bed.
“July!” Rubin cried in disbelief.
“Just shutup,” she said. “Give me a chance to warm you up. You’ll be just fine. Trust me!”
“Listen to me. What are you doing?” he cried again.
Before he could complete the sentence, she had already plucked off his jump shorts and threw them on the floor.
“I want you, Rubin. I can hardly wait,” she said, while holding his erection in her hand. “Now take off my clothes,” she whispered, as she stared at his erection and his face in a high voltage shock and pleasure. He discreetly pulled down her skirt to have a glimpse. With his hands now free, he unbuttoned her blouse, then the small clasp at the front of her bra. Her enormous brown nipples stood out of her light yellow breasts with full blush. She left his erection and grabbed his vibrating head close to her, and kissed him passionately giving him hardly any room to breathe. The warm build up was now getting ready to erupt anytime, as she swept his entire face with her hot lips. He quickly moved his hands to her bare marble white thighs, caressing and fondling. She just couldn’t wait. She grabbed his thick and heavily veined erection again and plunged it to her clit, as he struggled.

It all happened within seconds of each other. As their breathing grew heavy with instantly eruptive tight muscles ready to explode anytime, Rubin felt this was enough. He just couldn’t open his mouth and utter a single word, as the heat from each others body sank them back again to the place where they started. She wasn’t ready to stop. She was enjoying his every inch of bare skin moaning lustily, as the thrusting took on its own intensity. She surrendered to her climax with ooh and aah, as they leaned on each completely exhausted. As they lay separated in bed, still with low moans Rubin looked at himself. He just couldn’t believe his eyes how it all started and ended in such a short time.
She looked completely satisfied, as she moved her naked body closer to him.
“You are a strong woman. Where did you learn this?” he asked, tired and confused.
“Me? It’s a secret. But I’m sure you didn’t mind my interruption,” she replied with a smile, which had a lot of meaning.
Rubin just laughed.
“Yeah, you bet. I was a bit nervous when you moved your hands all over my body. It was fantastic,” he said, satisfied.
“So you did enjoy. I was a bit afraid you would stop and run away to call the police. I have to tell you this. I don’t know where I got the courage to do this, but this one was really desperate. My instincts wouldn’t refuse, and I was right. Believe me, there was no rehearsal of any sort to act like this. It was spontaneous. In the end, to be frank, I enjoyed it tremendously,” she said plainly.
“I don’t know what to say except that I know I was lying naked beside a naked woman, and I had my thing in yours, and yours in mine in such a short time,” she interrupted. “Can I ask you a personal question? You have all the right to refuse or accept no ill feelings. Just be honest. That’s all.”
“What’s it?” he asked curiously.
“If I ask you to marry me, will you?” She waited.
Rubin looked at her for a while. He took her hands to his lips and kissed gently.
“I will, with my body and soul. I will, July!” he said passionately.
“Oh, my God, I’m happy. Let’s do it again,” she replied quickly.
“Not now for heaven’s sake. I’ll die from a heart attack,” he quipped.
Both laughed.
“I was just kidding. Let’s go to the shower, and I’ll wash you up for half an hour today.”
“Really? For that entertainment, I can wait for a while. Now tell me how did they describe your ruby, when you opened the box,” he said bluntly.
“Let’s not talk about business now, Rubin. I know how you love to compare a ruby with all sort of things. I want to just relax and enjoy my day away from all that business. Just for one day. That’s all,” she reminded.
“I understand you, July. Pardon my ignorance. At least you woke me up,” he said.
“I didn’t mean anything, Rubin,” she continued, “today I just want to keep business and love separate. I don’t know how to explain. The thing I did to you today has been bothering me for some time, and I wanted to let it all go. It’s your day too. You can do whatever you like with my body. It’s yours. Try, experiment or whatever you might want to call it. It’s for fun.”
“I’m not that kind of person. You know that too well, don’t you? Of course, I like you. You’re clever. If you want me to do it, I will. Just tell me when to stop. I can control myself. But I’ll never do the way you read in books or magazines. No fantasy stuff very simple! It’s not real. We should not indulge ourselves like animals. It’s not good for our health,” he commented philosophically.
“I know that. Once in a while it’s okay to go wild. We won’t be doing this everyday. Don’t intellectualize a sexy situation. See it as just feelings, like how gem dealers open and close a deal with all that heat and passion. When the deal is over, all the mistakes and clever moves are forgotten for good. Just see it that way. Make it simple and innocent. You see, when I was holding your erection, I just didn’t know what to do. It was hot and my hand was also getting hot. I just didn’t know for a second what to do. Can you believe it? That tells you how nervous I was. I saw the same when you were moving your hands to my clit. You had a hard time taking off my panties. The more you tried to pull, the quicker it stuck in my thighs. Anyway, in the end we somehow succeeded in accomplishing our mission the hard way. That’s what I’m trying to say. Next time, we won’t make this error again,” she pleaded. Later, she couldn’t stop giggling recalling the incident.
“Are you sure? We’ll see,” he said laughingly. They both walked together to the lavatory.

No comments: