Translate

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gemsicuted

Written by Julian Robov


Forty


He pressed the doorbell. Goldie opened the door and welcomed Sanders with a warm hug.
“Come in, please. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.”
Sanders sat on the sofa with that heavy thought of a guilty conscience. He knew what he was doing now was wrong, but he had to do something for a break. He felt complete and relaxed when with her and that feeling always brought him back to see her. She knew that as well. She was just doing the same, the other way around. There she was with a tray of wine. After the clink, they settled for a moment.
“Hmm, tastes good. By the way, you look gorgeous today,” he said merrily.
“I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for so long, I thought it appropriate to call you now. So, how is Chin? Is she okay?” Goldie asked with a caring look.
“I think so,” he said. “The doctors are taking care of her well at least. This shouldn’t have happened. But somehow all these events point to utter necessity. She started the trouble, and I became part of it. I hope everything will be settled soon. Does anyone else know that I’m here?”
“Nobody,” she answered. “Except the two of us. It’s our day, Sanders. Just feel relaxed.”
She took her wineglass and walked towards him and sat close. Sanders in the meantime put his arm around and kissed her on the head. She put the glass of wine on the table and embraced him so hard he had trouble breathing. Both rolled on the sofa kissing each other, till they fell on the floor.
They laughed loudly, as she lay on top of him.
“I didn’t expect this exercise,” he whispered, staring at her beautiful face.
“Come, let’s go to the bedroom. It’s more comfortable and safe,” she said, while extending her hand.
Sanders got up and followed her to the bedroom. He remembered how she treated him last time. The music and decorations looked purposely orchestrated to fall in love for that very few precious hours. After that it would all be gone.
Back to reality. He knew that. But he loved her company. She had an aura, which captured his thoughts persistently to be with her. She had a way of doing that and he had a hard time controlling himself.
As she approached him to undress, the doorbell rang. Sanders stood shell-shocked, as he saw her frightened face. “What’s going on, Goldie?”
“I just don’t know. Now, what am I supposed to do?” She screamed at herself, as the doorbell rang twice.
“Hide somewhere, till I find out who wants to see me this time,” she said nervously.
“Are you sure it’s not your husband? Do you think he had a change of mind in the last minute to be with you, instead of staying in those poisonous cities in India?” Sanders said, knowing the risk if it was her husband.
“I just don’t know. I’m going to the front door to see who it is. Stay under the bed till I come back,” she said, and left the bedroom.
He had all the reasons to worry one problem after another. Sanders pondered while holed up under her bed what on earth he did in his past life to undergo this miserable period. As he struggled to stay comfortable under her bed, he started to worry. The thought emerged to kill the intruder with one gunshot if he had the skill. He thought of Ruth and Chin. Definitely not under the bed like him! Hopefully doing something sensible!
“What’s going on?” He shouted at himself, as he banged his head.
“It was my secretary,” she said, smiling. “Some important papers needed my signature.”
“What an unusual time for a signature? Young or old?” Sanders screamed in anger, as he struggled to come out.
“Young. I know her. She loves to bring papers at odd times. Today wasn’t an exception. She does that all the time. I hope no one else turns up when we are busy,” Goldie said, in a meaningful way. They ate dinner, continued their conversation about his family, wineglasses in hand, feeling good.

They both now settled in her bedroom to watch a video drinking now more wine than usual. As the movie ended, Sanders and Goldie sensed something unusual permeating all throughout their bodies. By this time they had reclined on the sofa locked in an extreme passionate embrace. She now broke the kiss and moved her pouting mouth to his neck. She sucked and tongued his sensitive skin, as Sanders threw his head back and forth letting out with a little gasp. He unbuttoned her blouse to expose her flaming and rigid nipples. He gently took a nipple into his mouth and kept nibbling on it. He now took the lead, and laid his head on Goldie’s stomach, sucking and nibbling at her flesh. He slowly descended south. Goldie parted her knees to allow him to navigate her special place. She squirmed and raised her hips, as his tongue slipped in and out of the wet part. Both of them could no longer hold back their excitement, as they frantically continued. She grabbed his head and plunged it deeper into her dark universe. He had by now zeroed in on her hot clit. He sucked it harder which sent her orbiting beyond the atmospheric thickness of silence into an epileptic-like seizure of orgasms beyond experience. As they reached the pinnacle of their ecstasy, both collapsed into euphoric state. There was complete silence in the room as their eyes locked in passionate hunger.
Both were now fully naked. “How about another drink?”
She poured the remaining wine into his glass. He was now breathing like a hippo not knowing how to slow down. His heartbeat was beyond the accepted limit, and looked afraid of having an instant heart attack from this experience. He took a quick gulp, and they were locked again in a passionate kiss. She let out with a scream when his erection started to rub her hot thighs.
“Come in,” she said hurriedly. She slowly drifted downward licking his balls. He let his erection slip into her mouth, until he couldn’t control the thermal inertia any longer.
“Melvine, don’t give up. Come in to me again.” She pleaded with her wet mouth. He now turned his erection back into her pinkish red clit and thrust over and over again, as their passion reached the melting point. He now had to grab several pillows for balance.

After a few minutes of phosphorescence, Goldie started to cry softly. Sanders, still breathing heavily didn’t understand what was going on. It took him a while, as he moved closer again to give her a soft kiss. “Are you all right? What happened?”

As he wiped her tears, she said nothing and instead replied with a meaningful smile. They began to make love again leaving behind her fears and tears. Then it was all over again with high and low moans, as they rolled over the bed. In the accumulated build up, she moved on top of him and became more demanding. She cruised his manhood into her and pumped like a bush priestess. Tracks of wetness strolled down her thighs as she thrust, which made him almost speechless.

Completely spent, they got up and went to the lavatory for a clean up. She washed and dried him like a babe. It reminded him of his early school days when his mother had done the bathing for him before leaving school, but she wasn’t anywhere close.
They laid quietly in the bed holding each other in silence for several hours.
“You did a good job,” said Goldie, breaking the silence.
“What do you mean?” Sanders glanced at her quite puzzled.
“My husband would never do such things,” she said quietly, satisfied.
“You weren’t that bad either,” he continued. “It wasn’t boring. I needed this desperately.”
“Me too. My husband always has only one thing in his mind,” she added. “Money, money, and money. Nothingelse! Of course, he takes care of me like a queen, but what’s this money to me? I can’t have kids. He doesn’t want to have kids. He hates kids. What am I supposed to do? Tell me, I don’t understand.”
“Take it easy,” Sanders interrupted. “We all have problems. You know the hell I’m going through. But at least we have found refuge in each other’s limitations, which I think, is a blessing in disguise. Somehow this relationship continues to keep us happy, even though the road towards complete happiness is miles and miles away. So let’s be happy with what we have in hand at the moment, and for the rest, there is nothing wrong claiming to be an optimist. That gives some relief from the hell. But how long do you think we can go on like this? Just look at the mismatches we have. To tell you the truth, I would have grabbed you instantly, if I had met you before. But now look at my fate. I’m holed up with a stupid wife, who can’t tell the difference between a rabbit and a ram. I’m also blessed with a stupid daughter just like her mother, who is just her photocopy. When I’ve all these burdens hanging on my neck, what am I supposed to do? Blame it on destiny? No way! I’ve to carry on with my work. But I’m a human being too. I need some life to keep me moving. I should be thankful to your husband for introducing you to me. Look how it all changed. Am I lucky or privileged, Goldie?”
“Both, I would say,” Goldie said. “Is this relationship affecting your business?”
“No. Not at all! In fact, it helps me to concentrate in what I’m doing. I’m happy, even though I have problems. They keep coming back punctually anyway. But I’m worried about you. What would happen if he finds out one day that I’m fooling around with you? What do you think? Would he able to stand that sight?” Sanders asked, knowing the consequences.
“What can he do? He knows his own weaknesses. I’ve my needs, and I’ve got to satisfy them from somewhere. You came in to fill that emptiness. I’m happy, as long as you fill that gap. The rest is history. Even if he comes to know the truth, he will have no choice but to live with it. I’m not to be blamed. It’s he who is having problems. Maybe, one day he will have to accept it as a reality. Then, I hope he will adapt and won’t do anything crazy. If he were like you giving me what I want, I wouldn’t be having this steamy relationship with you. Just as simple as that.” She reasoned.
“Poetic coincidence!” Sanders said, not knowing what to say next.
“Oh, what’s that? Do you have another relationship other than me and your wife?” Goldie asked frantically.
“Oh, no, no. I’m not talking about that. This is about business. I’m after a 37carat ruby, Goldie. I have to go now,” said Sanders.
“Do you think I can be of any help?” she asked.
“I think you should stay out of this game,” he said. “There are a lot of thugs involved. Some foreign gangs are also involved, I mean, Russian Mafia!”
“Are you going to fight them alone without the help of the police?” Goldie asked innocently.
“The police are too weak and legal to handle a crisis like this,” Sanders answered. “It will drag out the whole situation. I’ve friends who can do a better job. But they need my presence when action is involved.”
“I’m really scared, Melvine, will I be able to see you again? You know, in case you…..” Goldie began to cry.
“Nothing like that will happen,” he said. “Everything is well taken care of. I’ll see you again in a few days time. I hope I’ll be able to settle everything and we can have a good time again.”
“One more thing,” reminded Goldie. “Take care of Chin and Ruth. They need your loving presence.”
“I’ll try.”

No comments: